1. AMLT is the token for prepaid products and access rights to the already vibrant network of the Coinfirm AML/CTF Platform
2. Network Members receive AMLT for providing ratings and information on specific addresses – this is the fuel that makes the system democratic as opposed to arbitrary
3. It allows compliance and transparency in all transaction situations, helping the whole ecosystem be safer and connect with the global economy
4. AMLT builds a secure and democratic network that provides transparency to the cryptocurrency world, helping it to be compliant with a number of regulatory requirements
5. The goal of AMLT is to build an open global standard for the transparency of cryptocurrencies and bring them into the mainstream in a safe, efficient and effective way
We believe that personal freedom and innovation need to coexist with general rules of wider society in a sustainable way.
Paweł Kuskowski, Coinfirm CEO & Co Founder, speaking on AML/CTF/KYC compliance for cryptocurrencies at Cambridge University
As studies and leaders have shown, Regulatory Compliance, especially Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) for Blockchain and virtual currencies has been a massive roadblock to their overall mass adoption.
AMLT provides access to to a secure and transparent blockchain economy - it protects you, your partners and clients from potential risks and allows for commercial adoption and growth.
Global Managing Director of Compliance & Market Strategy in Citi Bank, Regulatory and FinTech expert and one of the foremost authorities on banking regulatory matters, Ruth is a recognized global leader in the compliance space and chairs a number of influential industry bodies.
CEO of MainSheet Ventures with 25-years of experience in the technology market and global sales executive roles at Oracle, Siebel, SAP, Microsoft and Salesforce. Julian has implemented major systems around the world and built an extensive career spanning several industries, including financial services, public sector, telecommunications and media, utilities and energy.companies.
CEO of JPGH & Associates, entrepreneur, founder of Ciszewski Financial Communications (successfully sold to Publicis Groupe ‘2011), investor & advisor to the board of numerous tech businesses across fintech, digital media and data. Mentor at Techstars, Startupbootcamp Fintech & Insurtech, Startup Grind and London Tech Advocate.
Founder of several business accelerators and incubators, an advisor to or partner of public and private entities including Securrency, Coinfirm, The Agency for Social Innovation, and Humaniq, among others. Hazem has also worked with the Royal Bank of Canada and the Boston Consulting Group in various roles related to fintech and frequently speaks on the future of blockchain and artificial intelligence.
Your best source of Blockchain news straight to your e-mail, once a week.
Join the growing AMLT network.